Nike DUNKS

I love Nike Dunks. Dunks are my favorite Shoe in the world. When I'm buried it will be in a pair of Dunks. Here are some of the newer colorways & designs that have come out this year that I wouldn't mind owning.

The Yeti - one of my favorites from the '08 Animal Packs.


The Plaid


Venom [Spider-man Villan]



Heaven's Gate

A New 2009 Dunk Hi-Premium Release - I love This Colorway [My favorite Color Is Red!]



Nike SB Dunk Hi - Glen Quagmire.
Nike SB has designed this interesting pair of Nike Dunks which use a navy blue and red colorway with gold stars placed throughout the mid-panel and heel panel. If your watch Family Guy you'll recognize this design to somewhat resemble the shirt Glen Quagmire wears, along with his navy blue pants. Its not clear or not whether Nike SB will release these Dunks or if they are actually designed after Quagmire or not. For now its just all speculation. Giggity Giggity


Nike Dunk Mid SB - 2009 Spring Release

Plaid


Cappuccino



Nike Dunk SB Low Fabio Christiano [the 3rd And Final Sneaker From the Nike SB Walkman Series]

[L]

0 comments: