Designer: Simmons Jewelry Co.

I Love Simmons Jewelry Co. Mens Collection. Its exactly the type of jewelry I crave: Black, Silver, & Diamonds!!!! My Style to the T. Id Rock Every Piece! :) The Simmons Family Are Doing It All. I had to dwindle down the pics cause I Adore every piece. Here are just some of my favorites.


My Dad Has The 1st One:

The Los Angeles: Stainless Steel

Houston: Black & Silver

Square: Black & Silver Cross

LA Cross Pattern

Maltese: Steel & Black PU Cross

St. Louis: Steel & Black

Atlanta: Steel & Diamond


Neck:
Cross Pendent

Maltese Link

Cross Pendent

Hardare Link

Mini Razor


Finger:
Maltese Cross Ring
Link Ring With Cross

Link Ring

Stainless Steel & Diamond Ring [1.5 CTW]

Stainless Steel & Diamond [.33 CTW]

Link Ring With Cross [.2 CTW]







[L]

0 comments: