I'm Gaga Over ...


Lady Gaga has surprised me. When I first seen this chick she was performing on a late night show with a one piece black thong leotard and white tights. At first I didn't know if I was liking her music style. Then I saw her a second time on Walmart's music shelves. It was then I knew she was speaking to me and it was time to preview her CD. I went to her myspace and to my surprise I bumping her music. It was then I went back and bought her CD and she has been glued to my ears every since.

Lady Gaga CD is what I would call a banger. It's the kind of CD you listen to when your working out with the exception of one slow song "Brown Eye's" but it's still very good. Her sound reminds me of Gwen Stefani but she definitely has her own sound. The beats are hard, techno, and just an eclectic mix of sounds. Singing about everything from Summerboys and Paper Gansta's she is definitely very different.


Space Cowboys Lady Gaga Album Megamix - Lady Gaga

M.J.

0 comments: