Omelle


Two designers meet, share one vision, create some unique products and become successful. The story about LA-based luxury footwear label Omelle is not at all exceptional. But one view on the shoes of Cherise Angelle and Nicole LaFave is enough to see, that the design-team knows best about remixing Zeitgeist-designs with the likeability factor “innocence” while managing to add the extra portion sex appeal. This are tools for grown up Woman!




Article & Pictures Courtesy Of Persona Magazine [One Of My New Fave Blogs Out There Right Now!]

As Soon As I Saw these I thought of my Mom. [I get my love of shoes from her!] Each shoe is so her style to the T. I wish I could buy her a pair, She Would Rock The Hell Out Of these with some fly, fresh, fit of hers.... I Love good Design. Good Design Makes you think of loved ones while also inspiring you.


[L]

0 comments: